Thursday, May 7, 2009

First Photoshoot as Miss Teen KY World.


On April. 11, Lisa(my director) did a photoshoot of me after winning my title. It was a couple hours long and consisted of around 5 different outfits. I love taking pictures, and this shoot was a lot of fun even though it was really cold out lol. We did some normal cute stuff, as well as some really high fashion fun stuff. I got a lot of great pictures that I love!! =]

I look forward to having more shoots with her in the future.
This Saturday should be fun because I have a shoot with her dressed in Cecilia Perezs' clothing line "Haute Couture." Go to her website and check her line out, It's AMAZING! You'll see why I'm so Excited.

http://www.ceciliaperez.com/

Check back in for Pictures and details from that Shoot.
Until Next Time,
Love Shannen.

No comments:

Post a Comment