Thursday, May 7, 2009

Getting to know me. =]

Hey Guys! This is my first post and I'm really excited to have a blog so you guys can follow me throughout my reign as Miss Teen Kentucky World 2009. I figured since you all don't know much about me I would let you in a little bit on what I enjoy doing and how Ibecome Miss Teen Kentucky World 2009. First of all my name is Shannen Reil, I am 16 and a junior in high school. Hobbies include hanging with friends and family, watching movies(I could sit at home and watch a good movie all day), Modeling(which is something I just really got involved in), Shopping and so much more. I also love doing pageant's, it's something I have been found of since I was 6 months old which is when I competed in my very 1st pageant. I have had many local titles, but in 2008 I decided to compete in something a little more tough and that would lead to a chance at a national title. Miss Kentucky Teen USA was the first big pageant I did last year, after winning I competed at Miss Teen USA in the Bahamas, which was a all in all great experience for me even though I came back not winning a thing. It showed me how much I can help others and get involved through National Pageants which is why I decided to compete in the Miss Teen Kentucky World pageant in March. It was a great experience I made many new Friends and I am already getting involved in Charities and Community Service. This organization is great, I encourage all young girls to try this system next year if you love pageants. Lisa(The Director) really does everything she can to get these girls out there in helping with community serivice and working with charities, she even helped me get signed with 2 Modeling Agencys. Cosmo Model and Talent and Patrick Talent Agency, I am really excited to start working with both of them.

Keep checking back for more blogs, I will blog as much as possible to keep you filled in on all the events I go to, and anything exciting that's going on in my life at the time. =]

Until next time,
Love Shannen.

No comments:

Post a Comment