Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Prom =]





This Past Saturday I finally got to attend my first actual prom being a junior and all. It was a blast! I woke up at about 9 to start getting everything out and together. Then I went over to the friends house to start on makeup. My hair apt was not until 2 so I had quite a long time to get ready. I went with my friend Kellie to get her hair done and she came back with me. I must say our hair looked amazing. After we got dressed we stopped by the florists to pick up our GORGEOUS flowers. It was almost time!! My boyfriend, me, and our closet friends all took pictures together to start off the evening. Then following we all went out to eat at RENO's. Our food was quite delicious. My friend Haylee & I were choosen to be the emcees at Grand March, so that was next on the agenda. We had a blast announcing after we got started. We were a little nervous at first I wont lie.
By the time Grand March was over it was 7:30 and prom started at 8:00, we hurried over to Prom and got in line so we could get in faster. We didn't want to waste any time. Our theme was an Evening in Paris, and the decorations were gorgeous, the music was great, and all my friends were there it was a perfect night. I danced almost every song rarely taking a break, even though I felt like I was about to die. & when 11:45 rolled around we got ready to leave and head over to Project Prom! Which is where a long night ahead begins. There is so much you can do to win fake money for the auction where you can win some great prizes, like flat screens, laptops, fridges, microwaves, etc. The inflatables was my favorite part, if you couldn't find me you must not have been looking there. My friend Haylee and I got a little competeive racing on the slide, and the obstacle course. I'll admit it though she did beat me on the slide, but I kicked her butt on the obstacle course! lol So it was a long night, but a lot of fun I went to bed at about 6:30 a.m. and got up the next day at 3:15 but I wouldn't change it for the world.
All the pic's are from the event's told in the story only backwards!! =]

Until next time,
Love Shannen

No comments:

Post a Comment